To make the registration and confirm your stay in Wavy Surf Camp, you must make a bank transfer of the total amount or 50% in our account, once you have made your reservation.
The financial details for the transfer are in the confirmation e-mail of your stay, which you will receive in your e-mail after filling out and sending the online form from our website.
The reservation only will be validated when the total amount of it has been transferred to our bank account and then we will confirm you in an email the reservation of your stay in the reservation code and the included services.
- The personal data register of each participant is obligatory. The minimum age of participants is 15 years old (exceptions under enquiry).
- Wavy Surf Camp reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
- Booking variations depend on availability and they involve a surcharge of 20€, because of administrative reasons. In case the weekly price increase or decrease, the difference must be paid respectively from one part or another.
- Images of your stay at Wavy surf camp are only used for publicity or promotional purposes as web site, flyers, brochures,…
- Contribution as participant with the camp duties, for example: helping out the kitchen team with the preparation and cleaning up the meals (once a week); cleaning the tents after its use, etc.
- Customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing or bodyboarding. We require that you communicate us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
- The transfer service offers for Wavy Surf Camp in Portugal would be made only on Sundays from 8:00 to 23:00. The transfer service will be done under availability, so that we recommend you inform us as soon as possible to reserve it. The transfer service amount will be paid in cash beforehand. Don´t forget that the amount is per journey, so that it can be shared among all the passangers.
- Each customer is responsible for the Wavy surf camp equipment during its use, and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of lost or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes the customer’s property.
- A 25€ deposit in cash is required per person on the day of arrival to the camp, in order to ensure a good treatment to the tents during your staying at our camp. This deposit will be refunded if the tent is returned clean and in the same conditions as it was received on the check out day.
- The excursions and trips we offer are not included in the total camp price. They depend on a minimum number of participants and availability. These reasons can lead to a cancellation of the previous.
- All the non adult participants must obey and pay attention to the recommendation of the staff of Wavy Surf Camp and fulfil the rules established by the European Union. The deliberate unfulfilment of that or unacceptable behaviour will be informed to the participants or to their parents or tutor (in case of being a minor) and we could expel them from the Surf Camp. In this case, we will neither offer refunds nor accept responsibility for additional expense.
- When the participants are minors, we will send to their parents or tutors the documents and authorisations to be signed by them which are necessary to accept the minor as participants. Wavy Surf Camp only takes care of the responsabilities of the surf lessons and bodyboard lessons.
- An administration fee of 5€ will be charged to each booking made through our web site.
Your e-mail never will be passed on to others organizations.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th Dezember of protection of personal data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21th Dezember which is approved the development of the regulations of the protection of personal data, we inform you that your personal data will be integrated in a file of Wavy Surf Camp being used to manage the comercial information and the send of communication asked for by clients.
Also, we inform you that you could exercice your rights of access, rectification, in writting, accompanied by your ID card and by sending them to Wavy Surf Camp in Rua Dr. Francisco Sa Carneiro, Escritorio C, 8600-581 Lagos or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it.
- We will refund you 100% of the total amount, when the cancellation is made one month or more before your start date.
- We will refund you 50% of the total amount, when cancellations are produced until two weeks before your start date.
- Within less than two weeks before the starting, we do not refund.
- We recommend you to contract a travel insurance if it were necessary to cancel it before the start.
Wavy surf camp does not accept any responsibilities or any refunds in the following circumstances.
- When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
- When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable manner.
- When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
- When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at Wavy surf camp, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
- When the event or incident happens outside of the camp, during the travel to the camp, outside the lessons timetable or without supervisión of our staff.
- Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow Wavy surf camp regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.
For medical assistance during your stay at Wavy surf camp, each client ought to have:
– Medical card and insurance (or)
– Contract a travel insurance
COUNTRY OF JURISDICTION: SPAIN
By paying the services at the camp you automatically accept the previous Terms and Conditions.
Wavy Surf Camp
Tlf: (0034) 688966884 / (0034) 620403285
Rua Dr Francisco Sa Carneiro, 36, Escritorio C, 8600-581 Lagos, Portugal