To make the registration and confirm your stay in Wavy Surf Camp, you must make a bank transfer of the total amount or 50% in our account, once you have made your reservation.
The financial details for the transfer are in the confirmation e-mail of your stay, which you will receive in your e-mail after filling out and sending the online form from our website.
The reservation only will be validated when the total amount of it has been transferred to our bank account and then we will confirm you in an email the reservation of your stay in the reservation code and the included services.
- Wavy Surf Camp reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
- Booking variations depend on availability and they involve a surcharge of 20€, because of administrative reasons. In case the weekly price increase or decrease, the difference must be paid respectively from one part or another.
- Images of your stay at Wavy surf camp are only used for publicity or promotional purposes as web site, flyers, brochures,…
- Contribution as participant with the camp duties, for example: helping out the kitchen team with the preparation and cleaning up the meals (once a week); cleaning the tents after its use, etc.
- Customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing or bodyboarding. We require that you communicate us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
- The transfer service offers for Wavy Surf Camp in Portugal would be made only on Sundays from 8:00 to 23:00. The transfer service will be done under availability, so that we recommend you inform us as soon as possible to reserve it. The transfer service amount will be paid in cash beforehand. Don´t forget that the amount is per journey, so that it can be shared among all the passangers.
- Each customer is responsible for the Wavy surf camp equipment during its use, and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of lost or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes the customer’s property.
- A 25€ deposit in cash is required per person on the day of arrival to the camp, in order to ensure a good treatment to the tents during your staying at our camp. This deposit will be refunded if the tent is returned clean and in the same conditions as it was received on the check out day.
- The excursions and trips we offer are not included in the total camp price. They depend on a minimum number of participants and availability. These reasons can lead to a cancellation of the previous.
- All the non adult participants must obey and pay attention to the recommendation of the staff of Wavy Surf Camp and fulfil the rules established by the European Union. The deliberate unfulfilment of that or unacceptable behaviour will be informed to the participants or to their parents or tutor (in case of being a minor) and we could expel them from the Surf Camp. In this case, we will neither offer refunds nor accept responsibility for additional expense.
- When the participants are minors, we will send to their parents or tutors the documents and authorisations to be signed by them which are necessary to accept the minor as participants. Wavy Surf Camp only takes care of the responsabilities of the surf lessons and bodyboard lessons.
- An administration fee of 5€ will be charged to each booking made through our web site.
Hello, we are Nieves & Alejandro Lda, NIF pt 513065172, Rua Dr Francisco Sa Carneiro nº 36C 8600-581 Lagos Portugal.
We would like to explain how we handle your personal information if you’re a Wavy Surf Camp visitor to our Sites.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect some personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
We collect things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect this information
If you give us your personal information, we collect it. We also collect it automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter.
Personal information that we collect about you from others
Mostly is collected directly from others, but sometimes it is collected from Google, social networks, partners or travel agencies.
How we use your personal information
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our marketplace.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- providing you with services described on the Sites;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- improving our products and services.
- processing your job application to Envato.
Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
For purposes which are required by law.
For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation
When we disclose your personal information
We are in Portugal, therefore the personal information Will be disclosed in Portugal.
In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How you can access your personal information
To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy champion using the contact details at the end of this policy.
How long we keep your personal information
Cookies (not the type you eat!) and web analytics
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
How to make contact with us
The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it.
- We will refund you 90% of the total amount, when the cancellation is made one month or more before your start date. The 10% will be charged as booking fees.
- We will refund you 50% of the total amount, when cancellations are produced until two weeks before your start date.
- Within less than two weeks before the starting, we do not refund.
- We recommend you to contract a travel insurance if it were necessary to cancel it before the start.
Wavy surf camp does not accept any responsibilities or any refunds in the following circumstances.
- When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
- When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable manner.
- When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
- When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at Wavy surf camp, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
- When the event or incident happens outside of the camp, during the travel to the camp, outside the lessons timetable or without supervisión of our staff.
- Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow Wavy surf camp regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.
For medical assistance during your stay at Wavy surf camp, each client ought to have:
– Medical card and insurance (or)
– Contract a travel insurance
COUNTRY OF JURISDICTION: SPAIN
By paying the services at the camp you automatically accept the previous Terms and Conditions.
Wavy Surf Camp
Tlf: (0034) 688966884 / (0034) 620403285
Rua Dr Francisco Sa Carneiro, 36, Escritorio C, 8600-581 Lagos, Portugal